October 12, 2015
There are a few months left until NYE party and as always that means a very crowded place that gets really hot. Of course, no party is complete until you take tons of picture to capture all the great moments. And let’s not mention the looong way until the bathroom, where you usually touch up your makeup
That’s why I figured I’d write some tips and tricks to make your makeup last all night long:
- Take a little bit care of your skin, before applying makeup. First of all, exfoliate your face and lips, to get an even skin surface.
- Apply your daily moisturizer and let it absorbe completely.
- Primer time! It’s very important to use primer because it filles in pores, it smoothes the skin and sets the foundation.
- Apply a light concealer under the eyes and around the nose, to prevent the redness that appears due to the winter air.
- Don’t forget to set everything with translucent powder.
- Before applying eyeshadows, prepare your eyelids with primer. It will set the eyeshadow and keep it from creasing during the night.
- Last, but not least, the lips! Apply concealer around the edge of the lips to prevent bleeding.
- If you want to avoid reapplying over and over again, choose lipstick instead of lipgloss. Use a pencil contour to make sure the lipstick won’t migrate.
I know it’s a bit early to talk about NYE, but if you’re planning a perfect makeup, that gives you plenty of time to organise your budget for missing products and also run a few tests before the big night.
That’s about it! Enjoy your week! ♥