October 9, 2015
Weekend is coming up soon, so I’ve prepared a special make-up for your night out. The star of this make-up is this brand now lipstick that I bought from MAC. Gorgeous, right? 😀
- Start with your eyeshadow insurance, for a long lasting make-up.
- Take your gel eyeliner or a black pencil and apply it on your eyelid.
- I used the Vice 3 Palette by Urban Decay for this look, you can use similar colours that you already have. I took Bondage with a shading brush and apply it on top of the black eyeliner/pencil.
- With a blending brush and Alchemy, I started to blend above the dark shadow and into the crease. As you blend through the crease, take a lighter eyeshadow on the brush. I used Alien.
- Moving on to the lower lash, with a flat definer brush take Bondage and apply it really close to the lash line.
- With a pencil brush, blend it using the next shades, Alchemy and Alien, creating a smoked effect.
- Apply a black kohl pencil or gel eyeliner on the waterline.
- Highlight the brow bone with a white shimmery shade and also the inner corner of the eyes.
- Apply mascara and you’re done!
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Kisses & may your weekend be fabulous! ♥