September 28, 2015
I’ve had a crush on grey these past days, so I thought of doing a makeup look using this colour. It’s perfect for autumn and those rainy days ahead of us.
- As always, start with applying an eyeshadow primer.
- With a blending brush, take a matte grey eyeshadow and apply it on the eyelid and crease. Make sure to really blend it on the crease.
- With a gel eyeliner and a winged liner brush, start creating your eye line. You can make it as dramatic as you like.
- Use the same eyeshadow on the lower lid, really close to the lash line, using a pencil brush. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with a shimmery eyeshadow.
- Use a black kohl pencil or gel eyeliner on the waterline.
- And the final step, mascara.
It’s so easy!
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Let’s have a fantastic week!