September 12, 2015
Because autumn is already here and not only on the calendar, it’s about time to take out of the drawer some appropriate makeup looks. In my opinion, a suitable makeup for fall is inspired by the leaf’s colours, and that means shades of brown, red, yellow, purple, orange, pink, magenta and black.
For today’s look I chose shades of brown and a little bit of black, because these shades make a perfect match with red lips.
- Apply eyeshadow base, using your finger tips.
- Start with the upper lid. Apply a light brown, on the entire eyelid, using a shading brush.
- Define your crease with a darker brown, using a blending brush.
- Take a gel eyeliner and an eyeliner pencil and apply it on the upper lid, creating a winged liner.
- Moving on to the lower lid, take a flat definer brush with dark brown eyeshadow and apply it close to the lash line. Take it a little bit outside of the outer corners, joining it with the winged eyeliner from the upper lid.
- Using a pencil brush, with the lighter brown eyeshadow, start blending the dark brown to create a smokey effect on your lower lid.
- Take a kohl pencil and apply it on the waterline.
- Apply illuminator, under the brows and on the inner corner of the eyes.
- If you want to make this look pop, I recommend using false lashes and mascara.
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
I hope you enjoy creating this look and I wish you a fantastic weekend!