TODAY’S LOOK | BUHUHU
My brother went to a Halloween party last night, so…
It’s been a while since I’ve showed you a makeover. Today I want to show you an evening look.
It is a cut crease combined with a soft cat eye and neutral shadows for the eyes but with beautiful red lips.
Without further introductions, here it is:
To achieve this eye makeup, follow these steps:
1. Start with the shadow insurance. My recommendation is Shadow Insurance by Too Faced.
2. Apply a light shadow on your entire eyelid.
3. Use an eyeliner to create a C-shape on the outer corner of the eyes. Start from the middle of the crease and connect it with the outer corner of the eye, using an angle brush.
Tip: You can also create a V-shape, if it comes easier for you.
4. Fill the outer corner of the eye with black eyeliner and then set it with a little black shadow.
Brush suggestion: E56 by Sigma.
5. Take a brown eyeshadow and smooth the crease line. With the same shadow, start creating the wing from the outer corner of the eyes.
Brush suggestion: E30 by Sigma.
6. Using a Flat Definer brush, connect the lower lid with the outer corner of the eye. Use a gel liner or a black pencil on the water line.
7. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes and under the eyebrows.
Apply mascara and you’re done!