TODAY’S LOOK | BUHUHU
My brother went to a Halloween party last night, so…
Hello my darlings,
Here it comes, the promised makeover! It is a cut crease makeup that I made for a beautiful girl, perfect for an evening night out It’s great if you want your eyes to stand out and look bigger.
I will show you the before and after, and I’m planning to do like this for every makeover shown on the blog.
To achieve this look for the eyes, follow these steps:
1. Apply your eyeshadow primer.
2. Draw your crease with a brown pencil or a brown eyeshadow using a eye liner brush, to make it easier.
3. Blend the line very well with a pointer brush. Make sure you blend until you achieve a very subtle crease line.
4. Take a blending brush with a lighter shade and apply above the crease line, blending it with the brown shade.
5. Apply a light shade on the upper eyelid, using a eye shading brush. I’ve used a white matte shade.
6. Take a small angle brush and a black gel eyeliner and create a winged line.
7. Moving on to the lower lid: with the same angle brush apply gel eyeliner on the waterline. You can also choose other colour, it’s up to you. Just make sure to clean the brush if you use a different colour. You don’t want them to mix!
7.1. Contour the eye, by connecting the lower lid with the wing eyeliner, using a pointer brush with a dark shade. I’ve used a dark blue shade, with a little bit of shimmer. Make sure to blend it well.
8. Highlight under the eyebrows and the inner corner of the eyes and then apply mascara. Of course, you can also apply false lashes, to make the look more glamorous.