TODAY’S LOOK | VALENTINE
I had a simple makeup in mind for Valentine’s Day,…
We all purchased wrong makeup products at some time due to various reasons. These bad choices can be turned into something useful, so you won’t feel like you wasted your money. It’s simple: use them in a new different way to make your everyday makeup even better
1. What do you do with a concealor lighter than your skin?
You can use it as an illuminator, to highlight:
– Under the eyebrows (using your fingertips)
– Above your cheek bone, right above the blush line
– The inner corner of the eyes, to make your look more luminous
2. A lipstick that might not suit you.
It’s easy, you can use it as a cream blush. Be careful though to apply it in a very small quantity, because the lipsticks have a stronger pigment than cream blushes. Apply it by tapping on the area where you usually apply your blush.
3. Foundation in a wrong shade: lighter or darker.
If you got a foundation that’s darker than your skintone, don’t worry! Mix just a little bit of product with your daily moisturizer. Then apply it on your face as you usually apply your foundation.
When the foundation you bought is lighter than your skintone, it just looks like a mask. Try to apply it on the areas that need light: bridge of the nose, under eye area, cupid’s bow.
Of course there’s also the easiest way to fix this by making a beautiful gift out of it
Have a great weekend girls and happy 1st day of spring!