THE MAKE-UP I WORE AT BAPTISM
We waited for spring so we could schedule baby Luca’s…
Because Christmas is just around the corner, today I’m going to show you the makeup that I’m going to wear on Christmas day If you want to recreate it, I’m going to leave you with a simple version of it using just some basic products.
Here it is, step by step:
1. Foundation: apply foundation (before that, a foundation base if you have one at home).
2. Eyes: blend a brown shadow on the crease, using a blending brush. You cannot get the blended effect on the crease without a brush, so you will need a blending brush
For the lower eyelid you’ll need a pencil brush, to smoke out the brown shadow.
Finally, the glitter To make it stay longer and not fall out, use a glitter glue before applying it.
3. Blush & Lipstick: apply your blush and finally lipstick. Since I’ve talked to you about wine lips, here they are! The lipstick I used is Rebel by Mac.
Here are the basic products you’ll need:
1. Foundation base + foundation
2. Brown eyeshadow: I used the browns from the Vice 3 palette
3. Blending brush + pencil brush: E40 & E30 by Sigma
4. Eye Glitter + Glitter glue which you can find at Sephora
5. Blush from Benefit
6. Lipstick by Mac
*Tip: to make your eyeshadow last, use a eyeshadow base before applying it.
Here are the products I used
I hope you find this useful and let me know how your Christmas makeup turned out